Looking for Constant content alternative ? I got one. Constant Content is famous for selling your pre- written articles. It puts content first and pays very high.
Although many can face difficulty selling on Constant Content. Not every article of yours sell. But that’s the case with every website. So, it’s best to try multiple sites. If one article is not selling on Constant Content it could sell on other.
Constant Content requires you to submit a sample article of 250 words on topic they give and a grammar test where they ask 5 question. That may turn off many people.
Also they take 30% of your earnings. A bit large than its alternatives.
Constant Content is best no doubt about that and but for people who want to try something different.
So, what is the best Constant Content alternative out there ?
dotWriter is that one Constant Content alternative where you don’t have to worry about writing test while signing up and less fees.
dotWriter gives 80% of the price of the article and takes 20% themselves. A 10% less than Constant Content which is great.
Recently I submitted an article called “7 awesome tips for travelling like a local” having 355 words. dotWriter automatically calculated the word count and price as per the Standard level.
This how it goes :
Word count is 355 word.
So, price of article is $7.1
When someone buys this article dotWriter will take 20% of $7.1 and I get the remaining 80%.
There are three writing levels on dotWriter for earning money per word.
- Standard : $0.02 / word
- Premium : $0.04 / word
- Gold : $0.06 / word
The more articles you submit on marketplace will be better for you.
When you first join dotWriter you are automatically start with Standard level. You enter Premium level you need to have 10 approved articles and having more than 50% approval rating.
For upgrading yourself to Gold level you need to have 25 approved articles and more than 75% approval rating.
dotWriter pays via Paypal when you earn minimum $10. It’s better to open a Paypal account a soon as possible if you don’t have one.
How to earn more ?
Custom jobs :
You can land custom jobs too.
Sometimes buyers don’t want pre-written articles. They want new tailor-made content. You can find such custom jobs under ‘Content Desk’.
You are given a specific time period to complete the work. Once you are done submit your article then Copyscape will automatically check if your article is original or not.
Affiliate program :
Another great feature by dotWriter to earn more money.
When someone signs up through your unique link and buy content on dotWriter or sell articles in marketplace you earn commission.
Trust me dotWriter is the best Constant Content alternative because of less fees and easy sign up.
Also, their payout per word is high. You earn $2 for 100 words you write even if you are newbie to dotWriter.
Will you try dotWriter to sell pre-written articles ?